Refund, Shipping & Warranty Policy
Standard Refund Policy as of 5/1/2020
(applies when devices are purchased through regular sale channels)
A regular sales channel is defined as a sale made through our website. Tradeshow sales, devices purchased on payment plans, and digital goods are not considered standard sales, and therefore adhere to a different refund policy.
Refunds are provided on ALL equipment within 7 days that meet the following guidelines.
- Package has not been opened, or tampered with and is returned in its original packaging.
- The refund request has been submitted by the 7th day of receipt of item. Any refund request after the 7 day period will not be approved.
- Item was purchased through a standard sales channel.
- Please note – if free shipping was applied to the original order, the shipping amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
Digital Goods, Consulting, & Special Circumstances
Digital Goods – are fully refundable up to 48 hours post purchase ONLY when the course has not been started. Courses that show progress in any capacity are not eligible for a refund. This refund policy applies to any digital goods sold through any online platform, we utilize to sell our courses.
Tradeshow Items – items that are purchased beforehand or at; and picked up at the tradeshow are non-refundable. This policy is absolute. Items that are purchased at the tradeshow and cancelled within 24hrs of purchase are eligible for a full refund. Requests made outside of the 24hr period or after items have been shipped will be assessed a 15% restocking fee + applicable shipping charges.
Payment Plan Purchases – Full deposit refunds are available when requested within 48hrs of making initial payment. Requests after that will incur a 15% non-refundable fee against deposit amount.
Due to the fact that we set aside the reserved equipment until the customer is finished paying without adding interest or storage fees - we charge a 15% restocking fee + applicable shipping charges should the customer decide to return the item within their 7 day return window after receipt of equipment. Items must still meet the same requirements under the Standard Refund policy as well.
Business Consulting/Coaching – fully refundable up to 48hrs before appointment. No shows, and cancellations are not eligible for a refund.
For items damaged upon receipt please send concerns to info@bodybeautyEQ.com within 24 hours of receipt and please send supporting documents (photo/video).
All packages come with tracking, and require a signature.
Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs, and will not be refunded for the original shipping.
- We offer Free First Class Shipping on orders that weigh up to 13oz. Please note, First Class Shipping is the slowest form of shipping and USPS no longer prioritizes tracking first class packages. If you need to have your product in less than 7-10 days, please pay for Priority or Overnight shipping.
- We do not accept liability for packages shipped to the incorrect address provided at the time of purchase, packages signed for on your behalf that end up missing and/or damaged. In the case that a package arrives damaged, please start the process by filing a claim with the carrier, and forwarding those claim details to us.
- Return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility and packages with a high value should be sent with a signature requirement.
- Professional Equipment – Transferring, selling, or gifting any professional modality voids the warranty. All equipment comes with a standard 1 year warranty otherwise. The Bella Microneedle and the SIIT Pro both have a Lifetime Warranty. The Bella Microneedle has certain stipulations that must be met in order to exercise its full warranty rights.
- The warranty does not cover equipment damaged due to improper storage or use.
- Retail Devices – retail items all have a 60 day warranty. Customer should assume shipping fees to return the items. Gifting does not void the warranty, however invoice number is required to process the return.