High powered body contouring & cellulite reduction makes this workhorse of a machine a staple in your weight loss or body sculpting center! The SmoothSkin Elite Cavi employs the latest and finest technologies including low-frequency ultrasound, Monopolar RF and Bipolar RF. These three non-invasive technologies work together to target all cellulite related problems and wrinkle problems.
40K Hz low frequency ultrasound accelerates and increases the fat release process, due to the cavitation effect where focused high energy waves create micro bubbles of vapor inside the adipose tissue in the interstitial liquids of cellulite. The Monopolar Radio Frequency (RF) tightens and firms the body skin by uniformly heating the underlying protein layers, visibly improving and smoothing the skin appearance; And it also raises body temperature and accelerates blood circulation and metabolism.
- No downtime.
- On-going fat loss for weeks and months after the treatment.
- No reported negative side effects.
- Skin Tighetning & texture improvement.
- Body slimming and contouring, excess fat elimnation.
- Accelerates the body's metabolism.
- Decreases wrinkles & fine lines using radio frequency.
- Fast, effective & safe to use.
- User friendly display setting.
- Cavi, Mono & Bipolar probes (4 total)
- 1 year FULL warranty
- 8' full color touch screen
- Cavitation Technology: 40K Hz low frequency ultrasound
- Cavitation Power: <50W
- RF Frequency: 1MHz
- RF Power: <100W
- Cavitation Probe Diameter: 3in
- Mono RF Probe Diameter: 3in
- Bipolar RF probe diamter: 1.5in
Avg Salon Treatment Price
- between $99-$250 depending on your location
- up to $500 per treatment for in-house/concierge services
Credentials required for use/purchase
- This is a professional use only product therefore eligible technicians: LE, RN, PA, MD, or spa business owners must contact us directly & submit credentials before purchasing.
- Be informed of your state regulations on performing Cavitation Treatments, Beauty EQ will not be held liable for technician misuse, abuse, poor execution, or dissatisfied customer results.